Copyright Dispute Policy
Effective date: August 17, 2015 In accordance with the DMCA, we've adopted the policy below toward copyright infringement. We reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders. Remember that your use of Vegamartz Services is at all times subject to the Terms of Service, which incorporates this Copyright Dispute Policy. Any terms we use in this Policy without defining them have the definitions given to them in the Terms of Service.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Services infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone whom you are authorized to act on behalf of), please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to Vegamartz Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (our “Designated Agent,” whose contact details are listed below):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Vegamartz is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (1)(c) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent. Upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement, we reserve the right to:
- remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the applicable material; and
- terminate such content provider's access to the Services if he or she is a repeat offender.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent. If the content provider believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider may send us a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider's address is located, or, if the content provider's address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Vegamartz is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Vegamartz sells a lot of custom designs to people around the world, and we upload our customers' custom design on our website.
This Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy is to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as Vegamartz and our customers. We will respond promptly to the notices of alleged IPR infringement. However, we need your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items as intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their IP; additionally, Vegamartz does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters.
Please submit a report of alleged IP infringement to us if you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Vegamartz. Your report must include the following information:
- Name of the intellectual property right owner
- Your full name and the name of the company you represent
- Your full address, Inc. City, State, and Zip Code
- Your contact email address and telephone number, Inc. international dialing code
- The complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
- Explanation of the suspected infringement & its location on the Vegamartz website
- The declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
- The statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
Please email us the report at firstname.lastname@example.org
(The submission of misrepresentations and inaccuracies in the notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. Please consult with an attorney for specific legal advice regarding this policy.)